Mr. Duitz founded RD's Financial Strategies in 1998.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from UCLA in 1971. He holds a Series 63, Series 65, and Series 7 licenses through his affiliation with LPL Financial. He also holds an Insurance License. He is highly detailed and tactical in his approach to financial planning, paying special attention to not only the market at home, but geopolitical implications from abroad. In his long experience working in Silicon Valley, he is well versed in complex financial situations and is adept at helping clients pursue their financial goals.
- Enrolled Agent (since 1977)
- CA Department of Insurance: License #OC73185
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- Series 65 - NASAA-Investment Advisors Law Exam
- Past Member of the Board of Directors for both the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) and the California Society of Enrolled Agents (CSEA).
- Past Chair and Member of the Santa Clara County Private Industry Council (Appointed by the Santa Clara Board of Supervisors).
- Past President of the Campbell Chamber of Commerce.